It’s Christmas season everyone! An exciting moment for everyone. It’s been one hell of a year, but this period will make everything seem like tragic moments never happened. Later on, I’ll be sending a big shout out to everyone who has been of great support throughout. Including my fellow friends, family and my amazing bloggers! So recently, I came up with the most brilliant list of ideas for Blogmas. This is my actual first Blogmas post, but unlike other bloggers, I won’t be doing a day-to-day update for it. Reasons best known to me, ‘I’m occupied as hell,’ School life ain’t giving me that time. (I know majority of y’all will understand). But like I always state; I’ll try to stick to my blogging routine.
Here are my list of ideas for the month;
Ideas/Plans For Blogmas
• Shop for my favorite festive fragances (including snacks)
• Slay with Christmas jumpers😊
• Listen to my favorite Christmas playlist
• Top 10 Christmas songs that bring back memories
• Read Blogmas post from other bloggers
• Watch Christmas movies
• Practice family Christmas traditions
• Send cards to loved ones
• An imaginary letter to Santa: Wish anything for Christmas🎄
• Cook 5 common Christmas dish
• Make this Christmas a memorable one!
It’s really going to take a while hearing from me, but don’t fret too much! I’ll be back in a week or two.
My December shout outs goes to my recent followers and every hardworking blogger out there. Thanks for the follow y’all! Wish y’all a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New year in advance!
For future collaborations and suggestions, feel free to reach me on any below👇I’m still available and open to advertisements.