Wow! My second blogger award for the year! A big thank you to Poorwa for nominating me and others as well for this award. Please, do ensure to check out her blog, as she has some fascinating posts you wouldn’t want to miss!
1. Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
2. Answer the questions provided.
3. Create 7 unique questions.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
5. At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
1. What is the one question you would ask to your pet if you could?
Ans: I’m crazy about dogs, and if anything, a dog is always loyal to his master. I think it’s exactly what I’d ask the dog to do. Stay loyal!
2. Your special school memory.
Ans: Memories from school are always fun to remember. Well, I remember this particular teacher we normally teased in class because of the funny gestures he makes while explaining certain topics to us. We ended up forming a sassy song for him. I’m still wheezing at the memory. 😂😂
3. Do you believe in ghosts?
A very blunt NO.
4. Your favorite song lyrics.
Ans: I have so many favorites, but here’s one I’m literally obsessed with. It’s one of Sofia Carson’s titled Guess I’m a liar.
So I guess I’m a liar now ‘Cause you ain’t all here tonight, And I never had such a good time, I guess I’m a liar now, ‘Cause I’m loving myself real good In a way that you never could, I guess I’m a liar’
5. What would you do if you could be invisible for one day?
Ans: I’d love to possess the ability to read people’s minds and see what goes on in everyone’s head. (crazy, I know)
6. If you could be any animal what would it be?
Ans: An Eagle. I want to spread my wings and fly so high, travel far away, miles from here and just take in nature’s beauty.
7. Tell us about a time you made a good decision and why?
Ans: The truth is, I’ve made many good decisions in the past and now. But right now, I’m thankful for following up this dream of writing. Putting words to paper isn’t just writing, because when your readers eventually reads your book, article or whatever, you are in fact allowing them to use their imaginations however they see it. You can describe everything in the book from characters to how they feel or think, to the environment the characters are in, in a detailed fashion to the reader.
Sometimes, I tell myself it’s bloody hard work, but it’s my dream and I have to as well live it!
1. If you could make a rule for a day, and everyone had to follow it, what would it be?
2. What’s your favorite object and why do you like it?
3. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
4. Tell us about your blogging journey.
5. Are you happy with your present life?
6. If you had to replace your hands with something other than hands or claws, what would you put instead of your arms?
7. Would you rather have a third eye, a third arm or a second brain?
Enjoyed today’s post? Want to collaborate with me? If yes, send an email to 📧email@example.com